Detailed design of the sewage treatment plant in the Municipality of Avola
Final and Detailed Design
Safety Plan during Design Phase
Impresa SLED S.p.A.
Municipality of Avola
The project foresaw the construction of the waste water treatment plant of Avola.
In particular the assignment included:
- the construction of a new sewage network to direct to the new WWTP the waste waters that used to be drained into the sea;
- a new pumping station;
- the discharge pipe of the new WWTP (on land and under water pipe);
Main technical information:
- Population served: 40,000 equivalent inhabitants
- Average daily discharge: 11,200 mc/d
- Main pipe: 1,1 km diameter da 400 a 800 mm
- Sub marine pipe: 0.5 km diameter 710 mm
- pressure: 1,2 km diameter 400 mm.